This site includes important resources regarding coronavirus and information regarding keeping children healthy. Please note information is always changing and we will provide the latest updates as soon as possible.
What You Need To Know
BCPS Superintendent Runcie Discusses Challenges to School Reopening and Asks Community to Work to Lower Number of COVID-19 cases
Wendesday, July 21, 2020 updated as of 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday, July 14, 2020 updated as of 9:00 a.m.
Messages from the Superintendent
Due to the large number of communications and frequent updates during this time, it is not always possible to provide translations as quickly as we would like. If you do not see a translation, it is in process.
BCPS Coronavirus Notification Form
This Coronavirus Notification Form is to be used by Broward County Public Schools staff, parents, students, vendors, volunteers and other community members to report a positive result of COVID-19, or have been advised by a health care provider to self-quarantine/self-isolate, AND who have been inside a Broward County Public School or administrative building.
Helpful Information About Coronavirus
- Use of Cloth Face Covering to Help Slow the Spread of Covid-19
- Parent Guide to the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCov)
- Fact Sheet: What you need to know about 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCov)
- What to do if you are sick with 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCov)
- Symptoms of Coronavirus
- General Prevention
- STOP the Spread of Germs
- Cover Your Cough
- Protect Yourself and Others
- How to Safely Wear and Take Off Face Mask